As an advisor, you already help dozens to hundreds of companies each year on their financial, accounting or growth needs.
- An accountant
- A banker
- A coach for start-ups, scale-ups or SMEs
- An investment analyst
- A teacher in a business school
Spotting the pricing problem is a great first step.
You know that a good pricing strategy can make a significant difference in your clients’ business growth. However, when you review or challenge their financial and business plans you often spot major pricing problems which led to poor results such as:
- The entrepreneur prices too low or too high.
- The entrepreneur made invalidated assumptions and strong shortcuts.
- The entrepreneur didn't make the link between price and volume.
- The entrepreneur doesn't have a mid- or long-term pricing strategy.
How to give the right advice?
After challenging your customers on their prices, you struggle to give the right advice: where to start? What data to collect? How to do it? How to get relevant insights out of it? What is the right decision? How often should the price be reviewed?The struggle is real.
- It can be overwhelming as there is a world of possibilities.
- You know that bad advice can lead to poor performance and frustration for your client.
- Every business and entrepreneur is so different that it’s not relevant to always use the same recipe.
We noted that most advisors encourage a cost-plus or competitive approach and do not even consider the value-based pricing approach, which is often the right one for a new business.
Sometimes, a few pieces of advice can completely change the future of an entrepreneur.
At Pricing Pact, we have years of experience in pricing. We've seen so many freelancers, start-ups and SMEs struggle with their pricing, make wrong decisions and fail because of pricing mistakes. Sometimes a few minutes of advice can lead to great changes.
We are proud to have revived the growth of SMEs and to have avoided bankruptcies.We are proud to have helped innovative companies not to underprice or to have avoided huge investments in projects that wouldn't be viable.
More than ever, we believe that every business should be properly helped on its pricing and should have access to quality advice and support.
Bring additional value to your clients with these new capabilities.
We teach you how to:
- Diagnose your client's pricing approach: spot the main weaknesses and errors that can lead to profit leakage or penalize growth.
- Build their pricing action plan: you'll see clearly what entrepreneurs need to do next and in the months to come.
- Demonstrate the impact: you'll know how to quantify the impact of a better pricing and on their workload.
- Teach your clients the pricing fundamentals and value-based pricing.
- Answer any type of questions related to pricing.
Join one of our training sessions dedicated to advisors.
During our training you'll learn so much in a record time with:
Join a session
- A little bit of theory
- Many use cases
- A lot of interactivity
- PriceIt, our pricing software
Go digital: use PriceIt.
We've made pricing easy for you: PriceIt is a unique digital solution for advisors. We know that time is precious to you, that you have a lot to do, and that you have to deal with dozens or hundreds of different clients every year.Book a demo
With PriceIt, you can now challenge and efficiently guide your clients on their pricing approach in a few minutes and without being a pricing expert.
01. MASTER The PRICING FOUNDATIONS
02. MAKE DIAGNOSES AND DEVELOP ACTION PLANS
PriceIt automatically diagnoses what is wrong with your customer's approach. For each client, you'll be able to give him/her the right direction, taking into account his/her own situation and objectives.
03. Collaborate & animate
PriceIt is a powerful solution based on years of experience in helping the self-employed, start-ups, expanding companies and SMEs.
- Intuitive: it has been designed for advisors by advisors to help freelancers, start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs.
- Fast: you can give the first impactful advice in less than 15 minutes.
- Multi-use cases: it can be used for any kind of business (B2B | B2C | B2B2C, products | services | softwares, innovation | existing products, ...)
- For small companies: it can be used to help freelancers, start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs that don't have any pricing specialist.
- Efficient: find the right advice for any specific case in a few clicks.
- Informative: have access to a library of use cases to give relevant advice.
- Collaborative: work with your colleagues and give access rights to your clients so they can work on it whenever they want.